Trust Electric Heating takes the health and wellbeing of our staff & customers very seriously.
We are monitoring developments with the Coronavirus epidemic closely. At this stage, and based on the latest government advice and guidance, we fully expect to provide electric heating to all our customers in these difficult times.
Examples of measures that we are deploying are:
- Strengthened hygiene and sanitisation.
- Engineers strongly encouraged to disinfect their hands before entering a home and wearing disposable gloves when necessary.
- No Shared equipment and if shared cleaned after use.
- Extra cleaning of offices and equipment and increased routine checks.
- Daily liaison with the staff on Covid-19.
- To re-iterate, our intention is for our installations and appointments to go ahead as planned.
- We are following all other government guidelines.
However, we all have a responsibility to do whatever we can to reduce the spread of Coronavirus. We want to safeguard all our employees and customers and are offering the following:
Ring us on 0800 5999109 and pick 1, 2 or 3 to ensure you stay warm during this tough period!!!
If you are considering electric heating/electric radiators, then this guide tells you everything you need to know. Discover this modern, sustainable and economical method of heating that gives you complete control and comfort. Download Free Guide now.
Quick installation and a 100 day warmth guarantee. Whether you’re buying one or several radiators, if our radiators don’t heat your room to a minimum of 22 degrees we will undertake to upgrade or replace the radiators free of charge.Book your free consultation